We are searching for an audit senior to oversee and oversight auditing projects for our auditing team. In this role, you will be tasked with ensuring the efficient completion of accurate audits, managing a team of junior auditors, and maintaining high levels of audit quality.
- Providing leadership; planning and designing auditing projects and allocation of work well in advance, matching individual’s ability and experience to the requirements of each job.
- Lead a team of audit associates and ensure standards of quality and accuracy are maintained in audits and other financial reports.
- Demonstrate an understanding of tax issues of the client and their impact.
- Identifying statutory and regulatory changes that will affect clients.
- Understanding of client’s business needs and and actively seeks to develop opportunities for assisting clients.
- A professional designation (CPA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Bachelors degree
- At least 4 years of auditing experience in a busy firm.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The application deadline is January 07 2023.
Due to the volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually to all applicants; if you do not hear from us by January 20 2023, consider your application unsuccessful.