Job Title: Management Accountant | Reports to: Financial Controller
Our client a medium size manufacturing entity is seeking for a highly capable management accountant. You will be performing financial analysis, preparing financial forecasts, and advising senior management on strategic planning.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Gathering and interpreting information to evaluate the efficiency of financial procedures.
- Analyzing key financial data and advising senior management on strategic planning.
- Developing and implementing cost-effective financial policies and procedures, as well as mitigating financial risks.
- Preparing financial reports and budgets, as well as controlling and forecasting income and expenditure.
- Provide accurate and sound management reporting to assist with key decision making
- Manage capital expenditure
Requirements and qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business related degree.
- Certified Public Accountant preferred.
- A minimum of three years’ experience as an accountant in a manufacturing business.
- Strong analytical aptitude.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Superb leadership, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication abilities.
The application deadline is June 30 2022.
Due to the volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually to all applicants; if you do not hear from us by July 08 2022, consider your application unsuccessful.